Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rainy Days and Mondays


Last week was summer around here, which is fine, but I really like spring. So yesterday's clouds and rain felt more appropriate to me.


Selah and Titus asked to play in the rain. Why is my initial reaction to say no? After stopping to think of how much the benefits outweighed the negatives (they would be OUTSIDE), we got the jackets, shoes and umbrellas.


In retrospect, I should have taken the time to find the rain boots. Oh, well. They didn't seem to mind the soaking wet socks and shoes!


Hannah and I played inside. She is having so much fun exploring her world. She can get wherever she needs to now that she can crawl.


Her favorite things are to chase Daisy and to follow Titus. Hannah loves to play with whatever Titus is doing at the time. This does not always make big brother happy.


Rainy days and Mondays DON'T always get me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment