Sunday, March 18, 2012

Where I've been

Whew! I am not going to update everything we've done in the past month and a half, but I will give a brief synopsis. :) We planned a road trip to Nashville for the beginning of March. In preparation, I spent a couple of weeks before making quiet books for Selah and Titus. This meant a lot of hours during naps and after the kids went to bed spent at the crafting table! It was so fun and therapeutic though.


The pages, minus the accessories.

Completed Books!

Hannah even enjoyed them.
I was so happy that the kids loved playing with them in the car! They definitely served their purpose, and the sleep deprivation was worth it.

Centennial Park with Uncle

Titus wanted to pose, and Selah joined in

If he was a girl, I would call him a diva...what is this? Ha!

It took only 16 hours in Nashville until Titus fell in here

At the top of the Adventure Science Center (not sure who had more fun there, Caleb and Kelli or the kids)

Santa Fe Cornmeal Pancakes at Pancake Pantry are worth the drive to Nashville

Kelli's iPhone is boring :)
Visiting Caleb and Kelli in Nashville is one of my favorite things to do! I am so thankful that I can truly call each of my brothers my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment