Thursday, February 9, 2012

Last night...

  • For the first time in three weeks, I did not have to dose up a child, or children, or myself, with fever reducer, cough supressant or cold medicine.
  • For the first time in as many months, I got six and half hours of sleep in a row, preceded by two hours!
  • I went to bed feeling healthy.

Today:
  • I feel rested!
  • I finally feel like maybe God really didn't give me more than I could handle.
  • My kitchen counters are clean, the floors are vacuumed, and my children are all napping at the same time!!!!!
It has been a long few weeks here in our pod, but I am hopeful that God has some more encouraging days in store for us. I am so thankful for our health! 

If you have a moment, please visit this blog and say a prayer for this mom

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for all of u. Its your season of tiredness but remember it seems like you just blink and they are gone all day.

    ReplyDelete